Friday, July 18, 2008

Our 10th Anniversary





We been married ten years. We have had a great time together. Tin is the ten year gift. Since we just bought the Saturn Aura we thought this would suffice as tin. I know it is not made of tin but close enough. We also decided to go for a ride of our life. We went hurling down a mountain side going 66.7 mph in a bobsled at the Olympic Park. It was a bouncy ride and quite a rush. Paul said he felt "shaken and stirred." I would highly recommend it to everyone just once. I was amazed I would have so much fun in one minute while having my head slam into the metal sides of the bobsled.

We also took the kids to Solitude to relive the moment. There was actually a wedding that had just ended. After they had cleared out we showed Pauline where we were wed. She said "OK let's do it again." She made us take of our rings. She then said to Paul "Do you take this wife to be your husband." He of course said "yes" with a chuckle. Then she turned to me and said. "Do you take this husband to be your husband." I of course said "Yes." Who would have ever thought that 10 years later in the grassy field at Solitude our dear little daughter Pauline would be having us renew of vows.

No comments: